We are having a problem with Reservation Rewards.What is it and how can they get our info?

My hubby and I question it every month, but the amounts are $1, $5, $12, usually not enough to worry about but this is adding up. Is there any way to get the money back? Can anyone tell me how to contact the company? I searched but all I got was the rip-off reports and a lot of complaints.

They have been taking small amounts from our account for months and we have no clue what for.

How did you fix it?

Had an Experience with Reservation Rewards?

Comments

Dear Krazik:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership programs, Reservation Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns and assist you, but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumer affairs @webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,