This HAS to be illegal! How the *uc* do these god**mn companies get away with this. I am furious. Heads are going to roll.

Unauthorized charges to my bank account. All I did was click on their site to view their information and was automatically signed up. This HAS to be illegal! How the *uc* do these god**mn companies get away with this.

I am furious. Heads are going to roll.

Is this enough for the post to work?

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 25, 2008.

Comments

dude pissed consumer! this gets old!

i clicked a complaint about the USPS, and I get transferred to THIS complaint.

and it has already happened numerous other times as well. still trying to read the usps complaint. the first time i got redirected to a silverleaf complaint,a blurb complaint, and now this.

please fix this. or is thin intentional that you want to redirect people to other complaints that have nothing to do with the complaint they want to view?

i guess i will post this everytime i am redirected to something other than what i am clicking on. poor customer service at pissed consumer lol.

I too have been defrauded by this company. I have emailed them three times to cancel my membership (that I never signed up for) and get a refund for the charges that they made.

I still haven't heard anything. As soon as I figure out which company gave them my credit card information I will expose them.

Dear Consumer:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership programs, Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards or Shopper Discounts & Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at either 1-800-889-8776 or send an email message to consumer affairs @webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,