Reservation rewards has scammed many people, and they got me to. I used cheaptickets.com to book a room in Las Vegas and thru checkout reservation rewards managed to obtain my account data.

For the past 12 months they have been debiting $10 / month.

I stopped the account immediately, but the damage has been done. I know I should have followed my account more closely to catch this sooner, but what I lacked in security before I will make up in vigilance to bring these people down. DO NOT USE RESERVATION REWARDS OR CHEAPTICKETS.COM.

I have already filed a report with the FTC.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 08, 2008.

Comments

I am currently filing a complaint with the BBB about Webloyalty.com or DBA, Reservation Rewards. I have asked the BBB to insist that they are listed under Reservation Rewards and quit hiding under the name of Webloyalty.com.

I am also trying to recover the money stolen from my credit account. This was done when I made a purchase from Tiger Direct, they have a link to Reservation Rewards.

I also contacted Tiger Direct and asked them to stop dealing with RR. Make sure that you file your complaints to the BBB.

I have purchased a ticket on on Continental and has been scammed out of money webloyalty has taken my information without my authorization and has used it to sign me up for some membership that I would never use. Be careful making purchases online and file claims with the FTC. BECAREFUL Chech your bank accounts daily.

Dear Consumer:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to insure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted on this forum.

We would like to speak with you directly so that we can assist you but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at either 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com.

Regards,