Bridgewater, Virginia

I noticed a $12 charge on my credit card for a monthly fee from Reservation Rewards. Came about from a CD I purchased thourgh Norther Blues Music online.

Never gave them my card number or authorized them to charge my card. I called the 1-800 number and they agreed to cancel my membership and the two monthly charges would be refunded in full. Will keep you posted if the money is not refunded. This is definitely a dirty way to do business.

I will be contacting Northern Blues Music about this liason...I am sure they would not be thrilled to be attached to this sort of bad business behavior!

Comments

Dear Forum Members:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to insure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted on this forum.

We would like to speak with you directly so that we can assist your but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at either 1-800-732-7031 or send an email message to consumeraffairs@webloyalty.com.

Regards,

Mary O'Reilly

Webloyalty Consumer Affairs

Reservation Rewards

I too have been defrauded by this company. I have emailed them three times to cancel my membership (that I never signed up for) and get a refund for the charges that they made.

I still haven't heard anything. As soon as I figure out which company gave them my credit card information I will expose them.

I noticed a similar charge on my VISA account. I was told to contact the 1-800-732-7031 to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, they are closed for the holidays until Monday. I don't understand how they got my credit card number, but I do make purchases online.

I now have to write a letter to VISA to dispute the charges that have occurred since July 2008.