Unfortunately I do not check my credit card statement as often as I should, because today when I checked I saw that I had a $12 charge from Reservation Rewards, whom I have NEVER purchased anything from.I called my credit card company and the charges go back to JULY!

I'm not sure how they received my information, but I cancelled my card and they let me know that I should be getting the money back if they can prove it was a fraud. It Definitely is- I have no automatic payments on my card- at all. I hope anyone out there who reads this goes and checks their credit card statement! And for those of you who were scammed as well, call your credit card company and tell them about it so that lots of people are making complaints.

Maybe then they'll get shut down!!!!

Review about: Reservation Rewards.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $84
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reservation Rewards?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Boyds Gunstocks - Poor quality control Boyds Gunstocks "Poor quality control i recently ordered 2 gun stocks from boyd's.they both arrived within..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more