Gordon, Georgia

I didn't realize I was signed up for this until I noticed $10 charge on my credit card.They had all my info and have been charging me for several months.

I never got emails from them that I know of , and if I did I just discarded them as junk mail. The only thing I remember using that card for was ordering a couple of cookbooks. I tried to "win" an IPOD which I found out was a big mistake as you can buy one cheaper. Maybe they got it that way.

And still no IPOD!Pretty crappy deal, I think!

Had an Experience with Reservation Rewards?

Comments

They scammed you when you clicked on a"coupon" for $10 off your next purchase - happened to me and my husband too and the freaky thing is that email from Mary O'Reilly appears word for word whenever someone posts a complaint about them. I have started boycotting websites who use them and sending emails to companies who use them - you know it's them when you complete your checkout and a "offer" thing appears for $10 off your next purchase etc- DO NOT CLICK on it, somehow it allows them to use the credit card info you used to charge you a "membership" fee - it's as if whenever you walked into Macy's or Sears and they had pickpockets standing in the doorway. I just figure any company who uses this "Shoppers Rewards" scam doesn't really want my honest business.

Karlstad, Varmlands Lan, Sweden #11914

Dear WKramer:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to insure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership programs, Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards or Shopper Discounts & Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at either 1-800-889-8776 or 1-800-732-7031 and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,