San Jose, California

RESERVATION REWARDS HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY CHARGING $12/MO TO MY CREDIT CARD SINCE JULY 2009, PERHAPS EVEN LONGER. I'M STILL LOOKING AT ALL MY STATEMENTS TO DETERMINE HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON.

I WILL GET EVERY CENT OF MY MONEY BACK FROM THESE THIEVES AT RESERVATION REWADS, EVEN IF IT TAKES THE REST OF MY LIFE. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY COMPANY THAT DOES BUSINESS WTH THEM.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN FOR AS LONG AS I HAVE AND SHOULDN'T THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY HAVE NOTIFIED ME ABOUT THIS FROM THE GET THIS? AFTER ALL, AREN'T THEY IN THE BUSINESS OF PROTECTING THEIR CUSTOMERS?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $252
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Reservation Rewards?

Comments

marjan
#362092

Did you get your money back? I did....

marjan

I just figured out they have been charging me since 2009. 21 payments of $12.

I got really angry and I called them. They are suppose to reimburse me....I'm waiting for that...It's around $430

Case Boss - Total scam Case Boss "They took my money but did not deliver a product, I ordered a iphone 7 plus case from them on March 25, 2017, and I have still not received anything...." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Saladmaster - Fake positive Reviews by Dealers ( Disgusting Food ) Saladmaster "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more