I did some AT&T plan purchase from Letstalk.com and they got me to a reward coupon of $10 from shoppers disount.I dont know why are they taking money out of my account.

This company is really a big scam. Keep yourself away from them.

I tried to call the number specified in the transaction but it was picked up by IVR system. There was no representative available at night. The bad thing is that my Visa Number is out in the market to these scam sites.

I would definitely have to apply for a new visa card and cancel this card.

Karlstad, Varmlands Lan, Sweden #16623

Dear Consumer:

Webloyalty.com protects its reputation and monitors the blogosphere to ensure information posted on our company is truthful and accurate. Through this monitoring, we found your comments posted here about our membership programs, Reservation Rewards and Shopper Discounts & Rewards.

We would like to speak with you directly to address your concerns but do not have your contact information. If you are unhappy with your subscription or have any questions regarding your membership to Reservation Rewards or Shopper Discounts & Rewards please contact Webloyalty.com Customer Service at either 1-800-889-8776 or send an email message to consumer affairs @webloyalty.com. We will be happy to help you.

Webloyalty Consumer Affairs